2020 Art Contest!
1. Our art contest is open to all students at schools under contract with Wonderland Gift Shoppes for their 2020 in-person and/or virtual holiday shop.
2. All art must be created solely by the student, and the art should be inspired by our theme, “making merry memories.” (Examples: Create a picture of you surprising your family with their holiday gifts! Or create a digital collage of you enjoying the season with your family pet!)
3. Enter any art that can have a still/digital image (painting, sculpture, drawing, photo, digital collage, etc.)
4. Do not physically mail art to us as it will not be entered in the contest.
5. Please do not enter art that contains any copyrighted sources such as pictures originating from licensed companies, celebrities, or brands.
6. By entering the contest, students and their parents/guardians give WGS permission to publish their art on our website and Facebook page. However, students retain the rights to their art otherwise.
7. Student’s artwork published by us will only contain the first name of the student to protect privacy of the individual.
8. Winners will be announced the week of Nov 9, 2020. One winner from each school will receive a $25 WGS gift card. Additionally, three grand prize winners from the U.S. will receive a $50 WGS gift card.
9. Please submit your art entry via email to: anytime between Thurs, Oct 15 - Fri, Nov 6, 2020.
The following information must be included in the body of the email with the art image.
Student’s First name:
Student’s Last name:
Parent’s email address:
School City & State: